MH Z14 Winsen brand dual channel ndir co2 sensor for co2 regulator
MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, using nondispersive
infrared (NDIR) principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependant, long life. Built-in temperature sensor can do temperature compensation;
and it has digital output and analog voltage output. MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is
applied in the HVAC, indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process, safety and protection
monitoring, agricultrue and animal husbandry production process monitoring.
1. Technical specification:
Max current <100mA,Average current <50mA
1. Quality Guarantee
All products of Winsen are under strict inspection and testing before they come off the production line to make sure they are 100% qualified.
2. Sample OrderSample order is accepted, and the fees will be borne by buyer.Sample cost will be refunded upon big order placed.
3. Customized Customer LOGO and packing design are accepted. Customized design and function will be offered freely (including molding).
4. MOQDifferent products model have different MOQ, pls contact us for details.
5. Payment methodsT/T, Western union, etc.
6. Lead TimeReference lead times: 3~15days after receiving the deposit.The actual lead time can be informed by Order Processing Dept. when ordering.
7. ShippingWinsen select the most appropriate way of transportation, according to customer's requirement.We ensure the on time shipment by choosing experienced forwarder.